To see the meeting in its 1 hour and 36 minute entirety Click Here
CITY OF BLOOMFIELD HILLS
Agenda for Meeting April 8, 2014
The regular meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday,
April 8, 2014 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone
248.644.1520, FAX 248.644.4813.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Consent Agenda
A. Bills Payable for March 2014.
B. Department Reports:
a. Finance Director / Treasurer
b. Public Safety
a. City Commission Regular Meeting held March 11, 2014.
b. City Commission Special Meeting held March 18, 2014.
a. Memo from City Manager: 2013 – 2014 Goals.
3. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
4. The commission will consider an Agreement with Baldwin Library and adoption
of a resolution to approve ballot language.
5. The commission will consider adoption of a resolution setting a fee schedule
under the grass and noxious weed ordinance.
6. The commission will consider approval of an agreement to join the Major Case
Assistance Team for the Department of Public Safety.
7. The commission will discuss the north city entrance sign.
8. The commission will hear City Manager comments.
9. The commission will hear an update on individual lead responsibilities.
10. The commission will consider other business.
CITY COMMISSION WORK SESSION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE REGULAR
MEETING TO DISCUSS THE 2014 / 2015 BUDGET.