CITY OF BLOOMFIELD HILLS
Agenda for Meeting July 8, 2014
The regular meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July
8, 2014 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone
248.644.1520, FAX 248.644.4813.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Consent Agenda
A. Bills Payable for June 2014.
B. Department Reports:
a. Finance Director / Treasurer
b. Public Safety
a. City Commission / Planning Commission Joint Meeting held
June 3, 2014
b. City Commission Regular Meeting held June 10, 2014.
c. City Commission Special Meeting held June 11, 2014.
a. Memo from City Manager: 2013 – 2014 Goals.
3. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
4. The commission will consider approval of the resolution declaring official intent
to sell and issue bonds.
5. The commission will consider the request of Agree Realty at 70 E. Long Lake
Road for a variance to the sign ordinance.
7. The commission will consider a request from Cranbrook Educational Community
for a variance from the sign ordinance to install banners along Woodward
8. The commission will discuss entry signs for Long Lake Road, Cranbrook Road and
Lone Pine Road.
9. The commission will consider engineering budget for the 2014 Road
10. The commission will consider adoption of an amendment to the vacant property
11. The commission will appoint the election inspectors to work at the August 5, 2014 primary election.
12. The commission will discuss compliance with the Indemnification Agreement by
the property owner at 335 Cranbrook Court.
13. The commission will discuss the results from the city’s participation in ICMA’s
CPM 101 Program.