CITY OF BLOOMFIELD HILLS
Agenda for Meeting January 13, 2015
The regular meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday,
January 13, 2015 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone
248.644.1520, FAX 248.644.4813.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Consent Agenda
A. Bills Payable for December 2014.
B. Department Reports:
a. Finance Director / Treasurer
b. Public Safety
a. City Commission Regular Meeting held December 9, 2014.
a. Memo from City Manager: 2014 - 2015 Goals.
b. Bloomfield Hills Garden Club Correspondence.
c. Memo from City Manager: Ordinance on animals in a residential
3. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: The commission will conduct a public hearing on the use of Community Development Block Grant Funds.
5. The commission will hear an update on the 2015 Road Improvement Program.
6. The commission will hear an update on the Chesterfield / Quarton Road
7. The commission will consider adoption of the 2014 – 2015 Budget Resolution.
8. The commission will hear a presentation on the financial forecast.
9. The commission will consider adoption of a Resolution requesting re-allocation
10. The commission will appoint board and commissions members for terms to
begin January 2015.
11. The commission will consider award of the contract for the Single Municipal Waste Hauler.
12. The commission will consider an Inter-local Agreement for the Department of
Public Safety with the City of Troy.
13. The commission will consider approval of two Traffic Control Orders.
14. The commission will consider the introduction of the sign ordinance
15. The commission will hear City Manager comments.
16. The commission will hear an update on individual lead responsibilities.
17. The commission will consider other business.