This is not an official blog of the City. It is the work of Mark Kapel who is solely responsible for content.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

SAD CITY ?

  It was more than thirty years ago that the big pipes first  appeared by the side of the road  on the City of Bloomfield Hills side of Woodward Avenue. I know that because marriage wise  the wife and I are sneaking up on the big three-o  which would have seemed mind boggling way back then. I don't think any body with the exception of my wife who is type A  to the max plan for  just such an occurrence. I know I didn't. I  was just swept of my feet I .suppose one could take out insurance but no one ever does.
That was the mood of the City Commission meeting of February 14th Valentines day 2017. The Topic which I came in late on was  not falling in love but the earth swallowing houses

No comments: