This is not an official blog of the City. It is the work of Mark Kapel who is solely responsible for content.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2017

communities not hosting Fireworks This year and the reason why

2017 Michigan Fireworks Cancellations

Rather than keep doing blog posts or announcements every time I hear about a cancellation, I decided it would probably be better to just put them all on a single page. So I will post the locations here that have previously been on my list, but as far as I can tell, will not be holding fireworks displays this year. If I have something wrong, or if you know of one that I don’t have, I and all the other users would sure appreciate it if you would contact me.
 here’s what I have so far – communities NOT holding fireworks this year:

Antrim County, Michigan

  • Mancelona Bass Festival - Mancelona, Michigan (more info)

Cheboygan County, Michigan

  • Wolverine Lumberjack Festival - Wolverine, Michigan (more info)

Eaton County, Michigan

  • Potterville Gizzard Fest - Potterville

No comments: