meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone 248.644.1520 1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Consent Agenda
A. Bills Payable for August 2017
B. Department Reports:
a. Finance Director / Treasurer
b. Public Safety
a. City Commission Regular Meeting held August 8, 2017.
a. Memo from City Manager David Hendrickson: City Goals
b. Memo from Finance Director / Treasurer Keith Francis: MERS
3. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
The commission will hear a request from Kojaian Management Corporation
regarding architectural approval for the remaining lots in the Bloomfield Hunt
Club Estates Development.
5. The commission will consider the request of the property owner at 815
Canterbury Crescent for an appeal from the grading ordinance.
6. The commission will consider a memo from City Manager Hendrickson on
Additional Road Recommendations to the 2017 Road Rehabilitation Program.
7. The commission will consider a memo from City Manager Hendrickson on the
Gravel Road Maintenance Analysis and Request to Pave Brady Lane.
8. The commission will consider adoption of the Performance Resolution for
Governmental Agencies with MDOT for work on Woodward Avenue, a state
9. The commission will hear City Manager comments.
10. The commission will discuss lead responsibilities.
11. The commission will consider other business.
Amy L. Burton, City Clerk.