3. The MSU basketball team is scheduled to arrive at the Hilton Downtown (120 W. Market St.) at approximately 8pm Wednesday . Watch for updates! Please come join us and welcome them to Indy (all are invited). Make signs and bring the family!
4. State Farm Slam Dunk/3-Pt Championships on Thursday, April 2nd, 7pm at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Special Offer tickets are $10 (regularly $16) and kids ages 3-12 receive $8 tickets. Purchase your tickets by Wednesday morning and then email email@example.com if you want reserved seating with other Spartans. To get tickets visit collegeslam.com/tickets, promo code DUNK
5. Open practice shoot around for MSU is Friday, April 3 from 12-12:50pm at Lucas Oil. Doors open at 11am. Austin Mahone performance at 11:15am. Reese’s College All-Star Game at 4:30pm. All for FREE!
7. The Slippery Noodle (372 S. Meridian St, Indianapolis) will be the place to be for ALL Spartans on Saturday. Please come join the Indy Spartans, MSU GLBT Alumni Association and Spartans of ALL backgrounds from around the world as we celebrate from 1-5pm. Afterwards, walk to the game or stay right there and watch the game. Let’s paint the Noodle Green!
8. Game watches at the Stacked Pickle (4705 E. 96th St, Indianapolis) and the Slippery Noodle (372 S. Meridian St, Indianapolis).
9. MSU will play Duke in the first game on Saturday with tipoff at 6:09pm.
10. Special Final Four Indiana Pacers Ticket Offer for Fridays game vs Charlotte and Sundays game versus Miami. To get tickets visit http://www.pacersgroup.com/finalfour, promo code: INDY (case sensitive)
Final Four Pep RallyCheer on the Spartans in Indianapolis!
Date & Time
Friday, April 3, 2015 | 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Venue & Address
Indiana Convention Center | 100 S. Capitol Avenue | Indianapolis, IN 46225
Admission is free, but advance registration is required and limited to four guests per registration.
Space is limited and will quickly reach capacity.
Scheduled to appear:
President Lou Anna K. Simon
Athletics Director Mark Hollis
Coach Tom Izzo
Coach Mark Dantonio
Spartan Brass, MSU Cheerleaders, Sparty and other special guests
Please RSVP by Thursday, April 2, 2015. Reservations will be accepted in the order received up to the capacity of the venue. Please include a valid email address with registration. A second event confirmation email, including a bar code that must be printed or presented on a mobile device, will be emailed to registrants by Friday, April 3, and is required for entry.
To obtain additional information or request accommodation for persons with disabilities, contact Lisa Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 884-1038