This is not an official blog of the City. It is the work of Mark Kapel who is solely responsible for content.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

KNOWN FIREWORKS CANCELLATIONS

2015 Michigan Fireworks Cancellations

 The below listings is brought to you by  Michiganfireworks.com


Rather than keep doing blog posts or announcements every time I hear about a cancellation, I decided it would probably be better to just put them all on a single page. So I will post the locations here that have previously been on my list, but as far as I can tell, will not be holding fireworks displays in 2015. If I have something wrong, or if you know of one that I don’t have, I and all the other users would sure appreciate it if you would contact me.


So here’s what I have so far – communities NOT holding fireworks in 2015:

Genesee County, Michigan

  • Linden Mill Days - Linden, Michigan (more info)

Kent County, Michigan

  • Cutlerville Community Days Fireworks - Cutlerville, Michigan (more info)

St Joseph County, Michigan

  • Centreville Covered Bridge Days - Centreville, Michigan (more info)

Wayne County, Michigan

  • Grosse Pointe Woods Fireworks - Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan (more info)

No comments: