Monday, September 12, 2016
Agenda for this afternoon planning Commission Meeting
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Minutes: Planning Commission meeting held on August 9, 2016.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: The planning commission will conduct a public hearing on the zoning ordinance amendment related to retaining walls and landscape walls.
4. The planning commission will consider the request of the property owner at 39475 Woodward Avenue for preliminary and final site plan approval for building renovations.
5. The planning commission will consider the request from AT & T for a wireless communication tower at 1805 Kensington Road.
6. The planning commission will hear a presentation from the architect for the project at 40701 Woodward Avenue to provide a project update.
Posted by Mark Kapel at 9:42 PM