Monday, September 12, 2016
Agenda Items for tonight's City Commission Meeting.
CITY OF BLOOMFIELD HILLS City Commission Agenda September 13, 2016 The regular meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone 248.644.1520 1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
3. Consent Agenda A. Bills Payable for August 2016 B. Department Reports: a. Finance Director / Treasurer b. Public Safety c. Engineering C. Minutes: a. City Commission Regular Meeting held August 9, 2016 D. Correspondence: a. Memo from City Manager: 2016 Goals b. Letter from Oakland County Water Resources Commission: Dated August 31, 2016
4. PUBLIC HEARING: The commission will conduct a public hearing for the purpose of hearing public comments on the City’s proposal to reprogram its CDBG fund allocations for program years 2013, 2014 and 2015 to Bloomfield Township Senior Services.
5. The commission will consider adoption of a resolution to reprogram CDBG funds to Bloomfield
Township Senior Center.
6. The commission will consider approval of a contract and adoption of a resolution for the PSAP Agreement with Oakland County.
7. The commission will consider a memo from City Manager Cravens on the quote for installation of trees throughout the city
8. The commission will hear City Manager comments
9. The commission will discuss lead responsibilities.
10. The commission will consider other business.
Respectfully Submitted, Amy L. Burton, City Clerk
Posted by Mark Kapel at 10:43 PM