Tuesday, September 9, 2014
CITY OF BLOOMFIELD HILLS
Agenda for Meeting September 9, 2014
The regular meeting of the City Commission will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday,
September 9, 2014 at City Hall 45 E. Long Lake Road Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Phone
248.644.1520, FAX 248.644.4813.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Consent Agenda
A. Bills Payable for August 2014
B. Department Reports:
a. Finance Director / Treasurer
b. Public Safety
a. City Commission Regular Meeting held August 12, 2014.
a. Memo from City Manager: 2013 – 2014 Goals.
b. Resolution: Oakland County Tri- Party Funds.
c. Correspondence from Labor Attorney Craig Lange.
d. Resolution: Repeal of MI Fireworks Safety Act.
3. Recognition of Citizens in the audience.
4. The commission will consider the request to recognize OCIMA organization as a
non-profit operating in the city and adopt a Resolution for charitable gaming
5. The commission will consider the memo from City Manager Cravens on the IMCA
6. The commission will discuss 2014-2015 Goals.
7. The commission will discuss the city entry signs.
8. The commission will hear City Manager comments.
9. The commission will hear an update on individual lead responsibilities.
10. The commission will consider other business.
Posted by Mark Kapel at 9:08 AM